Our company performs the installation of road markings on new technology 3M Stamark. Structurally, this layout is a polymer reflective tape pasted on the road surface directly in hot asphalt or bitumen with a special postmark. It has a number of advantages over traditional layout based paints and micro beads:
– Durability – guaranteed service life of at least 6 years old (traditional – about 6 months).
– Partitioning can be arranged at the same time arranging asphalt pavement or lag one shift, the accelerated introduction of road operation.
– Good visibility day and night, including the presence of a layer of water on road surfaces to a thickness of 2 mm (Traditional – 0.5 mm).
– Increased reflective characteristics – up to 1000 mcd lx * 1 * m-2 (Traditional – 150 mcd lx * 1 * m-2).
– Easy to repair damaged sections of markup.
The effectiveness of the device for marking roads no doubt and proved widest use on the roads of Europe. To improve safety markings 3M Stamark should also hold in areas of concentration of accidents on potentially dangerous roads.
Higher cost of marking over traditional marking nitropaint compensated durable marking 3M Stamark. For the exact costs of operating costs, reduce accidents, reduce time spent on the road, marking the 3M Stamark advantages are obvious.