The primary task – to protect tenants settlements are located in close proximity to highways and railways, from the harmful effects of noise generated by transport. The construction of the wall reduces noise to acceptable levels, according to the norms of sanitary hygiene for residential areas.
– High noise reduction ability
– Ease and speed of installation, which does not depend on relief
– Great durability and resistance to weather, water, salt, ice
– Easy replacement of damaged parts Panel
– Ability to combine profiles, creating shapes and forms, given the nature of the local landscape
– High absorption capacity
– High capacity acoustical transmission
– Variety of colored coatings possibility of combining profiles plates
– Widely used in the vicinity of roads and railways, in residential and industrial areas.